Sunday, July 08, 2007

I\'m getting fat

10 results of 17000000, Sunday, July 8, 2007, 8:40:34 pm EDT

I'm
getting fat.
I'm gaining weight.

I'm
putting on
the pounds. Accumulating

an

ass? I can't

say its the
Freshman fifteen,
but

I'm getting fat.
I'm gaining
weight.

I'm putting on
the pounds.
Accumulating

an

ass? I can't

say
its the
Freshman fifteen, but

Weight
gain ?
especially on the

hips and thighs
? is
mostly

due to aging,
says Dr.


Judith Reichman.
But you
can,

and should, do
something about
it?

opening quote I'm
getting a
bit

fatter
these days
because lack of

exercise; school
should
provide

us
with more
healthy food, and

Getting
Fat With
Friends By PlasticPlatypus.

Note:
This is
my first attempt

at
writing ...
"That's

weird
- I
was gonna say

I'm
the biggest!"
Lori chimed in.

I'm Still Afraid
of Getting
Fat.

Question:. Hello. I'm
15 and
was

recently
discharged from
The

Renfrew Center in
Philadelphia. I
am

having such a
hard time
...

I'm
James Bull,
the author of

this article. I
must admit
to

being somewhat curious

about

why on earth
it should
appear

here. Does it
have any
relevance

Follow
Ups:. Re:
Help I'm getting

fat
in my
sleep!!!!! by ish

on
9/14/05 (0).
You

need to reset
your metabolism
by

hello, Please can
u help
me

i don't know
if i
am

getting
fat or
not.i weigh


90pounds and
i am about

150
cm tall,
i have quite

5 answers -
I've been
lifting

weights for about
two months
now.

I
don't eat
a

lot
of food
expecting to get

stronger.
I just
eat basic chicken

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home