Saturday, June 16, 2007

poetry and my beautiful body

10 results of 2220000, Saturday, June 16, 2007, 4:57:14 pm EDT

you
said Is
there anything which

is dead or
alive more
beautiful

than my body,to

have

in your fingers
(trembling ever
so

My Beautiful Mother-in-Law.
I had
a

very
interesting experience
recently while

... She
has blonde
hair,

blue
eyes, and
the body of

Bogomil
Gjuzel: Selected
poetry (1962-2002). The

Dagger
of Beauty
.... and sang


to
all the points

to tear apart
my beautiful
body,

my
beautiful body
to all ...

Do
decorate my
skin If my

eye
beholds that
beauty which does

come in metal
shape


and
form Then
so be it

I do observe
Its my
beautiful

body
So fuck
the world ...

From there, she
follows with
some

beautiful, beautiful poetry,
... But
they


are/very
beautiful." doesn't do

much
for me.
I prefer my

From
there, she
follows with some

beautiful,
beautiful poetry,
... But they


are/very
beautiful." doesn't do

much
for me.
I prefer my

my
poetry &
musings: SURREAL Discussions

from Horror films
as political
to

politics

as ... The

second
rule for
fitting in is

Many
poetry collections
possess a lot

of the same
tones above.
In

fact,
of light,
...

of
my blue
housedress and into

O my body!
I dare
not

desert
the likes
of you in

other
men and
women, nor the

likes
of the
parts

of you, I
believe the
likes

of you are
to stand
or

I
was dazed,
my body aching

Dizzy,
sore and
both legs shaking

.... roar and
my


vibrant, beautiful sister
cedar lies
on

a soft bed
of moss,
silent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home