Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"my government" rule of law

10 results of 298000, Wednesday, June 13, 2007, 2:45:57 pm EDT

As an American
citizen, I
expect

my
government to
be spying on

those individuals
...
This

is because we
are a
nation

that lives by
the rule
of

The rule of
law is
the

basis of liquidity.
That is
why

so
much time
and money


..... The
net result was

that
I could
finance my government

My
government places
importance on the

consolidation of peace
in unstable


post-conflict societies.
Efforts to
realize

justice and the
rule of
law

My government places
importance on
the

consolidation of peace
in unstable



post-conflict societies.
Efforts to realize

justice
and the
rule of law

Open Debate of
the Security
Council

?Justice
and the
Rule of Law:

The United ...

to

make known the
views of
my

Government on this
very important
question.

hey
- maybe
the rule of

law
is returning?
.... but it?s

not going to
determine ?



make the
determination who serves

in
my government,?
Mr. Bush said,

Anglo-Saxon
protestant I
had been counting

on the rule
of law
to

protect
me.
...... was

that
I could
finance my government

Promoting
justice and
the rule of

law
means enabling
a fragile post-conflict

...

My government considers

that
sanctions can
be an effective

Arabian Peninsula and
re-established Islam
and

the
rule of
law. The task

of
....
Such was

the situation which
my Government
inherited

However,
my government
is truly committed

to
the vision
of a Cambodia

where

fundamental principles of

democracy
such as
rule of law.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home