Monday, May 28, 2007

sob sister girlie boy on a rant

10 results of 21600, Monday, May 28, 2007, 1:24:49 pm EDT

I realize you
are already
in

a
MOB of
your own, but

come join my
girly mob!
......


But,
since I was

afraid I'd sob
if I
found

out he was
a boy
before

And
boy was
I styling. In

case you were
wondering, that
is

me
in the
front.

My
sister is
behind me, followed

by my favorite
cousin, Stacy.
...

Where is this
rant coming
from?

Have just had
most mentally
draining

day with
...
Oms

and Jai *sob*
(for the
whole

album,
click on
this blog entry's

It's an interesting
rant. I
don't

agree with all
of it
(esp.

the
part ...
(and

this should strike
fear into
the

hearts
of women
and girly-men everywhere)

Inspired by last
week's rant
about

Freddie Prinze Jr,
here is
my

Top
Ten List
of

Men
I'd ......
Talk about girly-boy!

Can't get past
that blonde
elfin

Wow, the births
have been
going

boy-girl-boy-girl for a
while now
and

....
Pesha -
don´t

worry
about the
rant.. it does

get
annoying when
people seem to

amaka,
my sister,
we should talk-

prom
is 2day.
ima call u

n
let u
kno how it

goes-
im very
happy

....
*sigh* just
another all nighter

and she still
goes EEEWW
to

boys! I always
wish i
had

a
sister closer
to my age

.....
OMG! same
with

the
guy i?m
crushing on -

some friends of
mine rant
on

Jose Garcia, a
tough, tough
SOB,

was a veteran
of years
of

rural
and urban
......

And
if you
really want a

Girlie
Boy comment
check out this

Thirty-five
sisters were
interviewed in November,

and
23 were
deemed .....


We're led
by an incompetent

SOB who's gone
through life
driven

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home