Saturday, February 10, 2007

I dreamt about this cute Asian chick who said do you want to come with me? I said yes

10 results of 2210, Saturday, February 10, 2007, 11:06:42 pm EST

I
dreamt about
this cute Asian

chick
who said
do you want

to
come with
me?

I
said yes.
10 results of

2030,
Sunday, February
4, 2007, 1:15:15

Gregor
said ?remember
to wear yer

best fish nets?.
My dad:
?Where

do you ...

Cute.

Twee.
He had
texted me last

week
saying ?I
got cable. Want

My brother said,
?Do you
know

what
Botox is?!?
And I said

?yeah,
duh, poison.
...

I
told a
few jokes in

response to his
making fun
of

You said you
were sorry;
how

come
your husband?s
still lying there

on the ...

I?m

just biding time
with the
Asian

chick
between crawling
under tables at

she
called to
me. ?I don?t

want
to get
my suit wet,?

I
said, realizing
too late

how stupid
that sounded.
?Jump

in
or I?ll
come pull you

Let
me sum
up what she

said in six
words: ?Never
give

up on your
dreams. ...


?You want
something to
break??

?YES,
I?m Very
Very Very Upset

I accused you
of being
selfish,

and you said
that as
an

ex
I had
every right ...

Between
the two
of

us
we know
way too much

about cute Asian
male stars
who

i
couldn't stop
laughing when she

said
that. it's
so true! why

DO people have
to


tell
us ...
If you want

to do it,
e-mail me
back

asap
and let
me know. ...

we
eventually said
bye to billy

and wandered back
to north
six.

eric
finally went
on

stage
... 9)
"Last Night I

Dreamt That Somebody
Loved Me"
-

I
begged him
to let me

write his memoirs.
He said
yes

and that he
would call
it

...
So, when
are

one
of you
cute chicks goin

to call me
on the
phone.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home