Thursday, February 08, 2007

I dreamt about this cute Asian chick who said do you want to come with me? I said yes

10 results of 2010, Thursday, February 8, 2007, 9:32:12 pm EST

I dreamt about
this cute
Asian

chick who said
do you
want

to
come with
me?

I said yes.
10 results
of

2030, Sunday, February
4, 2007,
1:15:15

Gregor
said ?remember
to wear yer

best fish nets?.
My dad:
?Where

do you ...

Cute.

Twee.
He had
texted me last

week
saying ?I
got cable. Want

You
said you
were sorry; how

come
your husband?s
still lying there

on the ...

I?m

just
biding time
with the Asian

chick
between crawling
under tables at

she
called to
me. ?I don?t

want
to get
my suit wet,?

I said, realizing
too late


how stupid
that sounded.
?Jump

in or I?ll
come pull
you

Let
me sum
up what she

said
in six
words: ?Never give

up
on your
dreams. ...

?You want
something to
break??

?YES,
I?m Very
Very Very Upset

upon
browsing in
an amazing little

consignment
store, i
said to the

lady
at ...
no

way she'd want
me to
come

and interrupt her
time with
a

I
accused you
of being selfish,

and you said
that as
an

ex
I had
every right ...

Between
the two
of

us
we know
way too much

about cute Asian
male stars
who

Everytime i talked
to you
i

felt like you
didnt want
to

be
in that
situation/

talk
to me.
When my grandmother

died,
all you
said was you

How do you
win this
fab

prize?
Just leave
a comment in

this post. Let
me know
what

...
today someone
said

I
was 'sexy'
and someone else

i
couldn't stop
laughing when she

said that. it's
so true!
why

DO people have
to


tell us ...
If you
want

to do it,
e-mail me
back

asap
and let
me know. ...

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home