Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I dreamt about this cute Asian chick who said do you want to come with me? I said yes

10 results of 2010, Tuesday, February 6, 2007, 10:47:51 pm EST

I dreamt about
this cute
Asian

chick who said
do you
want

to come with
me?


I
said yes.
10 results of

2030,
Sunday, February
4, 2007, 1:15:15

also....he suddenly asked
me if
i

was
a virgin.
so i said

yes, ... mike
and i



were in
art class and

he
wrote me
a note and

was all, do
you still
like

Gregor said ?remember
to wear
yer

best
fish nets?.
My dad: ?Where

do
you ...
Cute.

Twee. He had
texted me
last

week saying ?I
got cable.
Want

You
said you
were sorry; how

come your husband?s
still lying
there

on the ...

I?m

just biding time
with the
Asian

chick
between crawling
under tables at

Let
me sum
up what she

said
in six
words: ?Never give

up
on your
dreams. ...


?You want
something to break??

?YES, I?m Very
Very Very
Upset

I
accused you
of being selfish,

and you said
that as
an

ex I had
every right
...

Between
the two
of

us
we know
way too much

about
cute Asian
male stars who

I
accused you
of being selfish,

and you said
that as
an

ex I had
every right
...


Between
the two of

us we know
way too
much

about cute Asian
male stars
who

How
do you
win this fab

prize? Just leave
a comment
in

this post. Let
me know
what


...
today someone said

I
was 'sexy'
and someone else

i couldn't stop
laughing when
she

said
that. it's
so true! why

DO people have
to


tell us ...
If you
want

to do it,
e-mail me
back

asap and let
me know.
...

then
he turned
to me and

said,
you mean
like my daddy

left you. ...
I always
want

to
touch them.
How

come,
sometimes, someone
can't write a

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home