Sunday, February 04, 2007

I dreamt about this cute Asian chick who said do you want to come with me? I said yes

10 results of 2030, Sunday, February 4, 2007, 1:15:15 pm EST

You
said you
were sorry; how

come your husband?s
still lying
there

on the ...

I?m

just
biding time
with the Asian

chick
between crawling
under tables at

also....he
suddenly asked
me if i

was a virgin.
so i
said

yes,
... mike
and i

were in
art class
and

he wrote me
a note
and

was
all, do
you still like

Gregor said ?remember
to wear
yer

best
fish nets?.
My dad: ?Where

do
you ...
Cute.

Twee.
He had
texted me last

week saying ?I
got cable.
Want

she
called to
me. ?I don?t

want to get
my suit
wet,?

I said, realizing
too late


how stupid
that sounded.
?Jump

in or I?ll
come pull
you

Let
me sum
up what she

said
in six
words: ?Never give

up
on your
dreams. ...


?You want
something to break??

?YES,
I?m Very
Very Very Upset

I
accused you
of being selfish,

and you said
that as
an

ex
I had
every right ...


Between
the two of

us
we know
way too much

about
cute Asian
male stars who

I
accused you
of being selfish,

and you said
that as
an

ex I had
every right
...


Between
the two of

us we know
way too
much

about cute Asian
male stars
who

How do you
win this
fab

prize? Just leave
a comment
in

this
post. Let
me know what


...
today someone said

I
was 'sexy'
and someone else

i
couldn't stop
laughing when she

said
that. it's
so true! why

DO
people have
to

tell us ...
If you
want

to
do it,
e-mail me back

asap and let
me know.
...

then he turned
to me
and

said, you mean
like my
daddy

left you. ...
I always
want

to
touch them.
How

come,
sometimes, someone
can't write a

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home