Thursday, January 18, 2007

If you're an act, what am I?

sc/pb
10 results of 1160000, Friday, January 19, 2007, 12:10:49 am EST


You
didn't ask
for this, when

you swore in,
but you're
doing

a
heck of
a job.

... it's
as if
the

entire Gulf Coast
were obliterated
by

a -- the
worst kind
...

You're
all wanking
sissies if you

even
think about
using a grain

mill, teeth, or

ball-peen

...
What care
I how time

advances;
I am
drinking ale today.

Act
out, and
I'll spank you.

I
prefer Bush's
method - Goodbye

buddy! ... You?re

my

hero. Really. You
have shown
me

the
light. I
am going to

Listmania! If you're
gonna act,
watch

these!
... "I
am not an

animal!
I am
a

human being!! I
am a
man!"-John

16
Jan 2007
11:20 am. Here's

my take on
how a
civil

war in Iraq
need not
be

the

end of the

world, if we
handle it
right.

(January
17, 2007
-- 11:54 AM

EST // link).
So who
dropped

that little-known
provision
into

the Patriot Act
that allows
the

White
House to
appoint US ...

serious
stuff --
do not enter

if you're going
to get
upset

by
differing opinions
...

Edited
Sep 12,
2005 5:41 am.

here's an excellent
read on
social

...especially in Germany
where we
now

have an Act
of Parliament
that

each and
...
Anonymous

| October 20,
2006 08:40
AM.

Dear Anonymous,. You're
right: most
...

Grandmaster Flash: first
hip-hop act
in

Rock
Hall of
Fame ... a)

I
don't know
if

you're
familiar with
the British press,

but the Daily
Mail is
one

Jack Mathews said:.
Jensen, these
blog

entries
are fantastic.
You're now the

2nd
msdn blog
that

I
make sure
to check every

day. # October
19, 2005
11:31

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home