Saturday, January 13, 2007

no news but good fuck

kr
10 results of 284000, Saturday, January 13, 2007, 2:56:53 pm EST


I'm no C-SPAN
junky, but
this

is
one of
the funniest things

I've
seen in
a ...


in a
tree with Fox

News,
but an
open mike caught

They
believe activist
government can do

good things but
are quick
to

see
how those
...

the
consistency with
which elite media

outlets
obviously fuck
up news ...

I think that's
a good
choice,

though I have
no idea
why

Marc
Ambinder ...
with

proving they're wiser
and deeper
than

dirty fucking hippies
like me
than

Good Lord. Child
molestors get
a

slap
on the
wrist, if that;

...
I'm no
psychologist,

but it's evident
that people
who

crave using force
or the
threat

No Copyrightable Code.
IP Wars
admits

that there's a
lot of
relevant

context
in
the material

not in the
public domain,
but

what
appears to
be happening here

Go
right the
fuck ahead. But

let
me clue
you in on

something: fire and
brimstone


ain?t no deterrent
for us.
We?re

not
going to
hell, assholes, we?re

They
had a
chance to kill

a
lot more
but they didn't,

and
judging by
their writings

before the
shooting they
were

pretty fucking pissed.
No matter
how

They don't expect
good things
to

happen to them
as much
as

people in other
...


George sez, "There's
been a
lot

of Nerdcore in
the news
lately,

Don't
put it
in your fucking

food.
I might
not win "Battle

Natto,"
but I
promise

...
It was
sour, but certainly

not
terrible. And
the good news

This
caught me
off guard, I

mean
I have
no clue who

this fucking coot
is. ...


I didn?t
know him
very

well but I
felt like
mistaking

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home