Wednesday, February 21, 2007

either I'm uniquely damned or Jesus's presence is extremely subtle

10 results of 147, Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 1:42:24 pm EST

And it's not
like the
film

is trying to
be subtle
about

it,
either. ...
Not that


the film
goes into any

great
depth when
it comes to

Subtle
but clear
light cues signify

a shift back
in time,
...

and I'm not
sure


that
Adam finally
makes the deeper

points about either
subject that
he

So
either I'm
sick---no muscle aches

yet, but it's
still early---or
I'm

allergic

... For Paul?and

the
early Christians
he was addressing?Jesus?s

Jesus?s
severe indictment
of Judas??It would

be better for
that man
if

he had
never
been

... These pressures
are overt
and

subtle, direct and
indirect .
...

Jesus?s
followers have
made a real

dog?s breakfast of
what he
was

supposed ...
I?m
kind

of
unique in
my belief that

Christ will certainly
be separating
the

Others say I?m
damned if
I

read
Harry Potter,
or go trick

or
treating or
say ...

book of
the bible
that

is everything inbetween
Jesus?s birth
and

But
for the
millionth time I?ve

been damned to
hell many
times

and I?m not
...


You may want
to reflect
on

Jesus?s
words that
?My kingdom is

Dan: For some
reason I?m
thinking

of ?right livelihood?
which is
good

and
what
... and

sexual ethics to
the real
lesson

of Jesus?s example,
the Church,
...

recognizable
influences, but
also through a

subtle
process of
dissemination. ...


damned if
they don?t, the

men
in Boorman?s
film are caught

Perceiving in the
particular a
unique

inflection
of the
eternal present, of


infinite
presence, one contemplates

the
intrinsic value
of each being.

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home