Saturday, September 23, 2006

My world crumbles when you're not here

10 results of 23900, Saturday, September 23, 2006, 11:29:33 pm EDT

My world crumbles when you're not here. Macy Gray's, "I Try". Misheard Lyrics:.
I go cocos when you are not here. Original Lyrics:. My world crumbles when ...
I wore goggles when you were not here. Original Lyrics:. My world crumbles when
you're not here. Story about this misheard lyric by: laughing_newt ...
My world crumbles when you are not near Here is my confession May I be your
possession ... Can't seem to get nowhere 'less you're next to me ...
"I blow bubbles when you are not here." "My world crumbles when you are not here."
I Try, Macy Gray ... "What a nice surprise when you're out of ice." ...
yeah, i mean, you're too cool for that hahaa. idek how i remembered you lol. ...
My world crumbles when you are not near Here is my confession ...
Don't tell me you need me, if you're not gonna stay. Don't give me this feeling,
... My world crumbles when you are not near. Here is my confession. ...
If you look directly into them, your will crumbles and you are paralyzed. ...
You think you're waiting but you're not; you're awaited, though not by sleep. ...
"i try to say goodbye and i choke, try to walk away and i stumble. although i
try to hide it; it's clear, my world crumbles when you're not here.", ...
My world crumbles when you are not there Goodbye and I choke ... Here is my
confession May I be your possession Boy, I need your touch ...
if your life is not going so well just be glad you're not living in hell ...
I deserve death NOT them As my world crumbles around me ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home