Saturday, September 16, 2006

yeah, harder

10 results of 21400000, Saturday, September 16, 2006, 2:02:17 pm EDT

[Archive] The Hard Shtuff: Hard Techno, Hard House, Hard Trance, Hardcore.
[Archive] Page 2 The Hard Shtuff: Hard Techno, Hard House, Hard Trance, Hardcore.
The Hard Shtuff: Hard Techno, Hard House, Hard Trance, Hardcore.
This is a message board for Buzzlife Productions. Specilizing in all forms of
Electronic Music.
LG: Yeah, no, I think we're good to go. Our goal is to get before the end of ...
And you know, everybody else, I'm good to go, but I'll have a hard problem ...
HOW did they do it? i mean, i've tried, it's bloody hard to find people's question
answers in ... Yeah, basically I'm just asking for gratuitous compliments ...
Try, try, try just a little bit harder So I can love, love, love him, I tell
myself 'Cause I'm gonna try, oh yeah, just a little bit harder ...
Yeah! (What!) Yeah! (C'mon) [Chorus: x2] Aiyyo, who slam harder? Onyx, or Vince
Carter? (ONYX!) All my thugs gettin dollars (Uh-Oh! Uh-Oh!) ...
Yeah! (What!) Yeah!-Yeah! (C'mon) [Fredro Starr] Aiyyo, who slam harder? Onyx,
or Vince Carter? (ONYX!) All my thugs gettin dollars (Uh-Oh! Uh-Oh!) ...
Yeah, but I try harder. THIS JUST IN: TPRS has now risen to #3 in Google searches
for "liberal dickweed". Momma would be SO proud.... ...

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home