Saturday, September 16, 2006

site:http://squirrelsinmyattic.blogspot.com/ I

10 results of 16, Saturday, September 16, 2006, 2:23:50 pm EDT

I don?t know what I?m missing and I roll on to the floor next to the bed ...
I slept till 10 and then went to see BJ and his sister and ...
I saw a black-and-white picture of a cow that had been flattened against a rock
... I don?t know what I?m missing and I roll on to the floor next to the bed ...
I don?t know what I?m missing and I roll on to the floor next to the bed ...
?I?m cold? and ?that creepy monster in the pool that made ...
that He wants me minus the horrible farmer tan I've acquired it also casts away
all definition and ... I believe I am nothing more than a carnivorous plant ...
I love dolphins and your pictures of dolphins are beautiful. ... I love it!
the dolphins are beautiful and I just wanted to say how nice it is. ...
I love dolphins and your pictures of dolphins are beautiful. ... I love it!
the dolphins are beautiful and I just wanted to say how nice it is. ...
I was a Kansas City tough We were bummed out in the carport When we missed the
Jersey bus ... I would throw you something round If I was lost inside Biafra ...
Alls I remember is the really evil god was Charnel, the pretty damn evil ...
I'm pretty sure it was by Kemco cos it was very very Shadowgate and Deja Vu-y. ...
I was at a party that Stan Lee got me hooked on anti-Christian Velveeta ...
I could argue that a "feminine" world would be a total total cheekpiece ...
I should say & the state I think they will be pretty I will guarantee ... that I
am gone to go and look at a company the ?slimming solution? ...

Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home