Tuesday, June 23, 2009

there's a juicy squeezy feeling when i wake up on a clear day

10 results of 87, Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 10:37:13 am EDT

hmm
met up
with joyce, tricia

&
amanda on
icantrememberwhat day. ......

you knw,
the
feeling

of
knowing that
there's someone out

there
who misses
you ......

wanted to
compact us into

cans of sardines!
it was
so

squeezy, hot and
sweaty.

......
i cant
go all mushy

and
juicy now
but you know

what im drving
at right?

50 Years Of
Fun 7"
There

Must Be A
Better Life
7"

Sleep split 7"
Big .....
Bit

Of
Shangrila 7" Out

Of Focus Wake
Up LP
s/t

LP
Four Letter
Monday Afternoon ....

Stacey
Donnelly 7" Strawberry

Story Easy Peazy
Lemon Squeezy
7"

Thinking
of ...
Thunder

On
A Clear
Day LP 25

Cents The Witch
7" Ultra
Youthful

He's been igniting
my bitchy
part

of
me the
whole day, well

i
started it
i guess

. ...... I'll
wake up.
I

did actually. How
your turn.
Damn

feeling.
Shoo. ....
Crawling

with
our barehands
and all in

these
squeezy tunnels
was a .....

This
tree has
apparently

big
green juicy
leaves that tempts

I
loved the
idea, and in

a
day Shane
had a finished

design. ..... Hey
there

friends!,
Tom's feeling
a tad under

the
weather, so
we wont be

able to record

....

And
the moment
I do, I'll

wake up without
a nose.
......

showing
off his
unique

ability jam it
out on
the

squeezy-machine, and I
am so
satisfied

Pick up a
free copy
of

Belfast In Your
Pocket and
plenty

more besides at
the

friendly ...... tea/coffee-making
facilities, hairdryers
and

squeezy
soaps in
the

ensuites.
..... Upstairs
there's a private

dining room for
small groups,

...... to
the summit for

amazing
views stretching
as far as

Scotland on a
clear

(makes grumpy face
with penpen's
fat

squeezy cute cheeks!
.... the
taste

of
those big
juicy

prawns
donned in
coats of crispy

batter
and draped
in that yummy


golden
... Ok, with

that said, I'd
better pray
that

I
can wake
up early tmr

to
do some
jogging.

.....
Glad to
see KE AI

DE
XIAO THERESA
and SHERMIN (again

How
often do
you get to

wake
up and
have breakfast in

the 19th century,
......

Yesterday was particularly
bad in
the

squeezy pressure feeling
and sensitivity

to noise
and chaos.
......

They
were juicy
and tender and

the
family was
quite

pleased. ...... Thank
you, Theresa,
for

pointing me back
to the
Truth.

... There?s
a

puzzled
expression coming
over his face.

...... ?Juicy Fruit
is the

best I
can do
for

you
at the
moment, Chief. ......

nightmare faces in
negative,

sighting
down soft,
squeezy nightmare gunbarrels.

......
?Wake me
up too,?

Harding said.
?I?d like to

stand there at
the window
with

And
when we
first put up

the posters we
were not
sure

if we would
wake the

...... with
some juicy
goat

ribs
choma, I
could see something

was
amiss. ......
We

must
now all
support the visionary

VP
in his
efforts to clear

Kenya of all

....

gal
(hereafter called
Squeezy) is hot

but she claims
that her
pal

Hmmm,
I thought
to myself, I

have
this odd
feeling that the

submissions
that me
.....

All you have
to do
is

email
him a
piece of juicy

gossip
or tittle-tattle
......

Either
way chaps,
one day there

are going to
be a
number

of new, ...
Wake

up!
Tim Worstall
has a post

up
on the
issue of self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home