Thursday, September 27, 2007

i say get the hell out of here--why would i want to deal with a degenerate like you

10 results of 30200, Thursday, September 27, 2007, 12:53:51 pm EDT

What
shopping experience
could you possibly

have where you
would .....
Lotta

folks

out there want

to stick it
to the
man

but the sticking
they choose
or

But just as
clearly, the
cops

were
way the
hell out of

line,
particularly with
.....

But this week
I'm taking
time

to
say, "If
you like what

I
think it
says more about

you;
perhaps, that
you would rather

swing
wildly at
any

adversary
than admit
..... Then get

the hell out
of my
country,

Want
to be
featured on WLIR?

Send in your
reader profile
by

filling out the
....


Can
you imagine
what the hell

they would be
up to
if

Want
to be
featured on WLIR?

Send
in your
reader profile by

filling out the
....


Can
you imagine
what the hell

they would be
up to
if

I want to
stress that
we

would
not want
anything like this...

to
... I
don't care

how you
do it.
Now,

get out. Get
out! Get
out!

I want that
little prick
in

What would you
say is
the

first
step towards
formulating and ....

We?re
going to
figure

out how to
get-to deal
with

al
Qaeda here
in the United

I think that
demonstrations would
get

attention like hitting
the mule
over

the head,
....
As

you say, this
BS must
be

warmongering.
To hell
with that. ...

Just
like you
can't win the

Super Bowl without
stopping the
run,

you can't win

without

running
.... Rookie
(breaking up again):

"Get
the hell
out of here!

I
know what
you mean when

you say you
feel like
vomiting

when you have
to return.


... I'm
doing whatever
is

neccessary to get
the hell
out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home