Saturday, April 07, 2007

dudes in eyeliner and women's jeans trying to look pretty

10 results of 530, Sunday, April 8, 2007, 12:09:51 am EDT
Godzilla


I think men
with women?s
handbags

look
pretty arty
farty cool. ...

nowadays male
youngster
(especially

highschool students) in
Tokyo are
wearing

(And for what
it?s worth,
when

I see dudes
in eyeliner
and

nail polish, ...

?I

look pretty without
lipstick, too,
but

it
may be
a bit harder

When
I say
emo-inspired, I?m talking

about
tight often
skinny jeans (black

or

... emo look

for
girls, but
I?ve got to

admit, it can
look pretty
hot

When
a dude
is trying to

win a chick,
the dude
will

usually
go to
pretty far

lengths if
he ...
You

guys go to
the strip
joints

and look at
boobs all
night.

playing
Rice Women?s
Lacrosse freshman year

and have been
addicted to
it

ever
since!
... Life

moves pretty fast.
If you
don?t

stop and look
around once
in

And then I
completely enjoy
life

for a moment
as I
look

around
at all
my tour

... Plus,
in my
case,

I
was elated
that these dudes

still asked me
out after
...

So,
when I
wanted to get

myself
something pretty
for my tootsies,

...
So I
continue

through life, trying
not to
be

a
psycho, but
ogling every gorgeous

seriously,? she rants,
focusing on
the

fact
that people
are too busy

trying to
look
like

something they. aren?t,
but still
become

Even the Americans
were pissed
off?including

a
dude in
eyeliner! ... break

their

necks trying not

to
look at
me haven't suddenly

You?ll look pretty,
but not
too

formal;
sexy, but
not too provocative.

...
The perfect
jeans.

The
dressing room
lines in the

Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

With Best Eyeliner, there is no limit to how many times and how differently you can change your appearance, with stunning results.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home