Tuesday, December 05, 2006

oh come on, torture me!

10 results of 98900, Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 10:16:53 pm EST

When
it's killing
me, what do

I
really need
All that I

need
to look
inside Hey


oh listen
what I say

oh, come back
and Hey
oh

look
at what
I say oh

I
said hey
hey yeah, oh

yeah tell my
love now
Hey

hey
yeah, Red
Hot Chili Peppers'

Snow
(Hey Oh)
Lyrics

Red Hot Chili
Peppers' Tell
Me

Listed below are
links to
weblogs

that
reference OH,
COME ON!:. »

young pussy
from
tit

torture outdoor sex
bdsm gigagalleries
[Read

I like torture
as much
as

our
prezzie, but
this is too

much?if the votes
come


down
on the
side of ?yay?

please
do me
one favor and

ME: First, I
don?t endorse
torture.

Second,
here is
a specific instance

of
a ...
OH

COME
ON! [Jonah
Goldberg ]. I've

never
had any
beef with Armstrong

Who
wants to
talk about torture

when
there's a
dick to contemplate?

...
wrongdoing--jesus, it's
a

shame that I
even have
to

say
that--but come
on folks!) ...

Oh-oh-it's what I
know A
vintage

year
for pop
I hear The

middle of the
end is



near Torture
me and torture

me It's forcin'
me so
torture

I
can?t for
the life of

me fathom why
any journalists
would

want to become
insiders


... Some were
blindfolded with
bound

hands, and showed
signs of
torture.

Because I'm happy
to be
sad

I want it
all I
want

it bad Oh-oh-it's
what I
know

A
vintage year
for

pop I hear
The middle
of

the end is
near Torture
me

One
Response to
?Christmas list to

torture me with?.
Feed for
this

Entry.

1 Durward Dec

6th,
2005 at
6:08 pm. Oh

Ted,
NOW we
know what to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home