Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm sure that everyone's already headed out to their beachhouses, and

Compiled 7/7/2006 5:26:35 AM GMT

I'm sure
that everyone's already
headed out
to their
beachhouses, and
I am mentally
headed out
to my imaginary beachhouse, which actually looks a lot like ...
-
'You should be stricter,' said Willard Stauffbacher, the head of the ... 'I'm
sure they all got quite a lot out
of that. I'm very sure
they did.' ...
-
It's just been so nice how much they've beem willing to
out
of their
way to
help us
... I'm sure
that those bonds will only grow over the next three months, ...
-
Tons of beach houses have cisterns sitting in their
backyard that
will hold 5000
liters or ... I'm pretty sure
that she even cracked her head pretty hard. ...
-
And I believe almost everyone is interested in human psychology. ... I'm not sure
we can blame Soros for the collapse of the various Asian economies. ...
-
I'm not sure
why these families flock to
Sunken Meadow rather than the more ...
we boarded the big yellow fellow and
headed
out to
Sunken Meadow (and you ...
-
Nothing clears the cobwebs out
of one's head like wallowing on black ... So I'm
not sure
if the mai tais alone had a salubrious effect on my constitution. ...
-
Not to
worry-I'll find some way to
get in trouble in the city, I'm sure. ...
Endless Possibilities headed
out of the gates strong. ...
-
I'm caught in the high tide of rush hour on a hellishly humid midsummer day, ...
the Vanity Fair crowd to
seek refuge in their
Long Island beach houses. ...
-
Some monster nice beach houses across from the Kinsmen Beach. ... Went back to
the room to
drop off the loot, then headed
out to
find a nice bar/patio to
...
-
Try your search again on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home