Saturday, March 25, 2006

open up a can of whoop ass.

MW Compiled 3/26/2006 5:00:47 AM GMT

Gizmodo, the gadget guide. So much in love with shiny new toys, its unnatural.
-
"I'm gonna open
up a
can of
whoop-ass on ya", a
common threat used in the late
1990's to imply that if an individual did something, or did not stop doing ...
-
Jimmy:"You better watch it or I'll open
up a
can of
Whoop ass". Billy:"You better
watch out that the year 1992 has discovered you have ventured into the ...
-
Definition of
Open A
Can of
Whoop-Ass (gaming slang) in the list of
acronyms
provided by the Free Online Dictionary and Thesaurus.
-
Stone Cold: If you wanna see Stone Cold Steve Austin open
up a
can of
whoop-ass,
give me a
*hell* yeah! Stone Cold: *What*? ...
-
Mary's Step-Father: Boy, don't make me open
up a
can of
whoop-ass! ... Brett Favre:
I'm in town to play the Dolphins, you dumb ass.
...
-
Thread Title: West Virginia opened up
a can
of whoop‘ss last night! ... Let's open
up a
can of
kick ass and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out. ...
-
How can
I tell her this and not get in the doghouse with her? ... Pretend to take
offense and open
up a
fresh barrel of
brutal whoop-ass on the kid. ...
-
Captain Insano (Paul Wight): "I'm gonna open
a can
of whoop
ass on Herculon."
... Bobby: "So that's what opening up
a can
of whoop
ass feels like?" ...
-
I know that would be asking alot since it would open
you up
for spamming, ...
theres nothing cooler then opening up
a can
o' whoop
ass. and if its a
gm ...
-
Try your search again on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home