Sunday, January 22, 2006

My January Ennui

For B

More than 24 hours later I am still stewing.

I have run into a couple of bad links, although I realize you may have done that on purpose so I wouldn't bother you.
Sandy even recommended that I start doing Mia Monday to compete with Haiku Monday over at that guy's place.
I can’t imagine having traveled so little, myself. Not physically, but mentally.

I’ll need to go through it all eventually, and figure out how I want to organize it all.
One was outed by a friend about whom she'd shared some unpleasant and deeply personal dirt.

I really do apologize.
At the same time, whenever I write such a post, I do have to consider that I could one day be "unmasked" and outed.



My pappy once told me "Never buy GM." Of course he's also doing a gout cure he found on the internet when he doesn't even have gout, but we trashpick advice around here as we see fit.
So loathsome, but apparently effective in this case because Phone Lady said "Oh! I'll get that right over with a note then." It doesn't matter that the car would fail inspection, apparently I can drive it all the livelong day, but THINK OF THE CHIRREN! Didn't I write a book last year with a Moose? It was about this time last year, because my Media Bistro membership is expiring. That's OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home